What can I say? These are so good they probably wont last the day! Soft, smooth, and deliciously sweet and guilt free! try it today!
Maca is a great Libido booster, Almonds and cashews have been associated with benefits of reducing risk of coronary heart disease.
Here is an excerpt from this website on the benefits of raw cacao:
"*It acts as a stimulant, so that the energy level in your body will receive a boost and you will feel better about yourself.
* It can also help to reduce chronic fatigue and general weakness caused by stress.
*Raw chocolate and raw cacao can help strengthen your cardiovascular system.
*This special superfood helps to regulate your sleep.
* Most importantly, pure chocolate directly stimulates various neurotransmitters in your brain (such as serotonin) to help reduce depression and to give a sense of euphoria or a sense of well being. Hence, your mood will be uplifted and you will feel better about yourself.
*Raw chocolate has a very high ORAC quotient. ORAC stands for Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity. This is an important property, as it denotes the ability to absorb free radicals from your body. This can be a very useful concept for helping you to protect your body from carcinogens and free radicals that cause cancer.
* Raw chocolate is also considered as a mild aphrodisiac as it has shown to increase sexual appetite after regular consumption.
* Raw chocolate can also help stimulate your immune system.
Of course, it is important to eat in a raw and organic state, so that these benefits can be derived from it. "
Need I saw more? your body will LOVE these, almost as much as your mouth!
Raw Cocoa Love Truffles
Makes one dozen
* 1/2 c. raw almonds
* 1/2 c. raw cashews
* 1/4 c. cacao powder
* 1/8 c. maca powder
* 1/4 c. + 2 TB raw honey or equivalent agave nectar
* 1/3 c. hemp seeds
* 2 TB cold-pressed virgin coconut oil
* 1 tsp vanilla extract (can use fresh scraped vanilla bean if desired)
* pinch of pink Himalayan salt
* 1/8 c. extra cocoa powder for rolling
Throw nuts and hemp into food processor and process until finely ground. Add the cacao powder, maca & salt and process again. Pour in the sweetener, coconut oil and vanilla and process until all is combined and sticking together. This should have the consistency of fudge batter. Pour 1/8 cup of cocoa powder into a bowl. Powder your hands with cocoa powder and roll mixture into about 1 inch balls in the palm of your hand. being careful not to press too hard. You may also use other powders of choice to roll with, including maca powder, goji powder, green super food powder, cocoa nibs, or whatever your heart desires! Refrigerate or freeze for storage (and maximum savoring time!)