Monday, May 3, 2010

Munchie Monday: Dandy Candy

This is a sweet treat without all the extra junk that most "candies" have.  This is actually a HEALTHY candy :)


Dandy Candy

1 1/2 Cup Peanut Butter
1 Cup Better than Milk Powder (Dry Milk Powder Can Be Substituted)
1/2 to 3/4 Cup Honey
1 Teaspoon Vanilla
1 Cup Quick Oats
2 Tablespoons Cup Coconut
2 Tablespoons Wheat Germ
2 Tablespoons Sesame Seeds
1 Tablespoon Cocoa Powder (Optional)


Stir ingredients together in a large bowl till thoroughly mixed.  Take spoonful sized amounts in the palm of your hands and roll into balls.  Place on cookie sheet and cover with plastic wrap.  Place in freezer or fridge for 15-20 minutes.   Take out and serve.


Enjoy!


<3<3 Laci <3<3



Share
|




4 Sweet Talkers:

Kelly said...

Hi Laci! Om nom nom, those sound great to me.

EJPcreations said...

That sounds yummy!!! I'm going to have to try this one :)

Krishenkas Treasures said...

Oh grief now I just have to go get some of this. Rushes off to the shops. my mouth is watering

Laci Jo said...

lol, it is SO good :) hope ya like it as much as me (and my kids for that matter :)