Monday, March 1, 2010

Munchie Monday: THE BEST ASIAN DRESSING ON EARTH! (oh, and a great salad to go with it :D)

So, this is a SUPER TOP SECRET recipe that you must not tell ANYONE about (LOL) !

No, I don't care who ya tell or I wouldn't be posting this for you :D

So here it is, this stuff takes like 2 seconds to make and you spend the rest of the meal trying HARD not to drink it all STRAIGHT!  This stuff is addictive, use with CAUTION..or with croutons, whichever you prefer :D

Image: Pixomar / FreeDigitalPhotos.net


Asian Salad Dressing:

1/2 Cup mayo
5 Tablespoons rice vinegar
2 Tablespoons dry sweetener (sugar, xylotol, cane sugar..ect)
2 Tablespoons sesame oil
1 Tablespoon soy sauce (I use Braggs Liquid Aminos, as it is actually HEALTHY :D)
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder

INSTRUCTIONS:
Put in mason jar, screw that lid on tight, and shake shake shake!


For the salad, I usually just throw my lettuce of choice in a big bowl, (I like spinach or baby greens best) and throw on top a can of mandarin oranges, a handful of cooked chicken, sliced green onions, toasted almonds, and if I have them, those fried noodle thingies!   then DRENCH with dressing and EAT! ( it is SO hard for me to share!)

lol, I promise I will eventually get to taking pics of these recipes, but for now you will just have to TRUST ME :D

<3<3 Laci <3<3





1 Sweet Talkers:

ScottishPrincess said...

Sounds delicious. Once the temperature here gets above freezing again I must give this a try. :o)