Saturday, February 27, 2010

Nature Walk............

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected



I took a bit of a break from cleaning (almost done!!) to go visit my mother in law's, where we will soon be building a house! YAY! and on the way and while I was there, I took a bunch of pictures of nature in general. here they are:

( Please do not use without my permission! thanks!)

On the way there, along side the road, There was this really COLORFUL mudslide, I had to stop and take some pictures, It SO looks like the ground is bleeding paint but all it is is different colored clays!

 
  
 


The rest of these are just random pics that I took around the property:

 
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  


Now, Back to cleaning! :D
<3<3 Laci <3<3

5 Sweet Talkers:

SleightGirl said...

Great pictures! I especially like the ultra close-up shots that you got.

Laci Jo said...

thanks :D

NekiNaturals said...

did not know you were also a great phtographer:) Nice!

Raige Creations said...

I love the bleeding paint pix! Looks like a painting I would hang up to dream about living in such a beatutiful area!

Laci Jo said...

neki-i TRY , im certainly not the best, but i am sure its the "artistic eye" that helps me, i guess i know how to zoom and how to frame...not much else! lol

raige- it was really a neat find, it has been raining a LOT, (occasional wet melty snow, but not very often) and this is the result, i have never seen it happen before though. I however, it would be a cool framed pic! (it looked so cool i had to fight sticking my hand into it :D)