Monday, February 8, 2010

NOPE, no snow at all...


I feel a little guilty with all the warm weather we have been having after all of the blogs that I have seen recently with pictures of snow halfway up the house or other crazy pics like that...I am sorry. The only thing we have been getting up here in Northern Idaho has been extreme FOG. In all reality it is still a pain to drive in, since you can still only go 2 miles an hour cause you can't see your hand in front of your face, but nothing like what everybody else is experiencing. Its actually freak weather since we usually get dumped on like everyone else. Totally weird. We DID have SOME snow in December, but really not much since then... just fog. Kinda dull for me ( my favorite time of year is SNOW) but I will take what Mother Nature wants to give me :)

Heres wishing all of you as fair a weather as I have been blessed with the rest of the winter!



xoxox Laci

0 Sweet Talkers: