Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Oh the JOYS of Motherhood.....

Okay. So Harri is 3.  This must have been MY fault.    He was taking a shower.  The open cat box is outside of said shower.  He is in there with LOTS of cups playing with water.   I hear Griff saying that she sees Harri pouring said cups of water into said cat box....by the time I got to him, there was a gallon of water in the thing!  what is most upsetting, is that I had JUST changed the litter, and that stuff isn't particularly cheap.   Ok, so it could have been worse, he could have been making sandcastles, but STILL.  This is pathetic.  sigh......  whats next?

AHHH- gotta go, someone is making dinner with crackers and water in my living room!





3 Sweet Talkers:

Cindy said...

I know that doesn't seem like anything to smile about but a grandmother would 'cause we've already been there and done that!

THREE LITTLE BIRDS said...

Hilarious!
I have twin toddlers so I can totally relate to this...never a dull moment:)

Laci Jo said...

I am smart enough to realize that this IS in fact a funny situation, but MAN OH MAN I wish I felt like I had at least a TEENSY WEENSY bit of control over my kids! If I don't laugh I am sure I would cry :)