Saturday, February 20, 2010

Okay, who the heck knew that paper toys were so FUN?? (and WHY didn't they TELL me sooner??!)

I made a little paper man today , it was fairly easy and as I was making him it reminded me of how much FUN and SATISFYING cutting paper is!  I haven't had this much fun since kindergarten!  Check out this website by JEMoores  and print out some simple 10 minute fun for yourself!!  They also have a bunch more projects in their archives so be sure to check that out as well!

MY RUNNING COMMENTARY:
Okay, I can do this, this seems simple enough... yes, yes, this might work..okay alright WHOO-HOO I GOT IT!



There is also another web site that my mom just pointed out to me, that has some other neat paper toys on! check it out : The Toymaker

ENJOY!

<3Laci<3

3 Sweet Talkers:

sassypackrat said...

I love paper toys! I collect them and have way too many to display. Welcome to the club!

serenity3212@yahoo.com said...

Thanks! (I fear my printer ink is going to disappear fast! lol)

Barbara said...

Oh how sweet it is! That's just too cute. Thanks for sharing.