Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Today has been a good day!



So my hubby got himself into a little hot water with me this morning before work, and as I was brooding about it all day, he had plans to reclaim my heart. He showed up with a big bag of goodies, filled with TWO giant boxes of chocolate, THREE cards, one of which had an adorable dog that said" somthing went wrong, I think it was me, I'm sorry" and a yummy pumpkin spice candle, and a jar of huckleberry jam (I love toast!) It was also filled with THREE bouquets of flowers, and a single rose...NOW how am I supposed to be angry?? GRRR, I think he WON this round!
It made me laugh because it reminded me of a spoof on the "keep calm and carry on" poster which said, "Ugly cry and He'll give you what you want" (by sassypackratstudios on Etsy)

5 Sweet Talkers:

sassypackrat said...

How awesome of you to mention my snarky little card!

Laci Jo said...

:) loved it, put it on my favorites for later!

De la Renaissance said...

How extra sweet! I agree, that would be a good day.

I Dig This Life said...

awhhhh Loving the flowers....

How come my other half doesnt do stuff like that, although he did chuck me some of his Scots Clan sweets from across the room last night dont know if he was sharing or trying to knock me out with one lol :)

Laci Jo said...

LOL! Maybe he was hoping that he would knock you out so he could say that he was "trying" to share, all the while scarfing down the rest before you woke up because he was "worry" eating :)