Monday, February 22, 2010

WHAT THE HECK??

No, seriously, I turn 26 and all of a sudden I start getting ads for MORE magazine, which is in fact a magazine for 40 and up......WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!  :.....( 

WHAT. THE. HECK.
I never thought I was that old, never thought I LOOKED that old, but why oh why am I getting subscription offers for a 40 and up magazine???

I know I know, I have nothing to worry about, but seriously, not a funny joke to be playing on my already FRAYING  MIND! LOL :)

Definitely a mind blower.

(NOT that I think that 40 is really THAT old, because I don't. but getting offered something that I  wont be eligible for for another 15 years is a little EXCESSIVELY early, don't you think??)

4 Sweet Talkers:

MeeshOne.Love said...

Haha! I always get that feeling when I check my email and find a slew of "biggest loser", "50 ways to trim your waistline", "lose 10 pounds fast" spam messages...I mean really? I just found out that my mans grandmother is 85!! By that standard you haven't even lived half of your life yet! ;)
Happy 26th!

Laci Jo said...

lol, thats funny, I get those too...what are they DOING to our MINDS Meesh???

ClayItAgain / 12MidnightOils said...

Wait til you hit 40 and they start sending you AARP stuff every other day. :)

Laci Jo said...

lol! can't wait!