Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Whats Up Wednsday? HELP NAME MY EGGPLANT CREATION!!!

One of my customers checked out my shop one day and saw my cactus creations and asked if i could create for her an eggplant version.  Of course I love a good challenge and spent a few hours playing around and came up with this little squirt here:

Raige Creations  (who bought this little cutie) is now in need of some assistance in naming said creature, so that she may be able to hold proper conversations with it whilst she sews, SO, get on over to her site and comment on her blog, or her comment thread, and let her know what kind of a name YOU think it should be!!! PLEASE HELP! (it would be neat if you also followed her since I noticed she only has 2 followers right now :(   ...so show some love there too if you like!)

THANKS GUYS! (YOU"RE THE BEST!)
<3<3 Laci <3<3

5 Sweet Talkers:

sassypackrat said...

This is so cute! I would call her Eggbertina.

Raige Creations said...

Thanks Laci and sassypackrat!
cute name btw...
I will keep checking comments and announce a winner after a few days.
Rebecca

Nobody Puts Mama In A Corner! said...

Hi!! Found your cute blog at Mommy Blogs today!!! Went over to share the love at Raige Creations!!! Let's see....Eggplant....a aemn? ,,,,,,,,,EGGBERT!

seaphemera said...

I think it's a "he" and he looks like an Edgar Eggplant to me!

SarahBeth said...

Ha! I saw you in Etsy forums and I had already seen Rebecca's blog and have been thinking for a while about a name! So I'm going there now to post it!

And you have a cute blog! I'm a new follower!!