Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Ad Space For Sale On My Blog!

Thought I would offer a bit of paid advertising here on my blog since it has been getting on so well, if any one is interested simply scroll down a bit and find the "are you in my top spots" ad section and click on a spot! I am offering a 30 day ad for only $5 bucks! we will see how it goes! ( I could sure use the help!)

I am using a widget from this place:

_________________________________


Have A Website Or Blog? Accept Tips From Your Readers! Let Them Scratch Your Back!

ScratchBack is an online "tipping" system (or as we like to call it, a fancy-schmancy tip jar). It allows you, the blogger, to accept tips and "give back" links* or images* in return on your blog or website.

_________________________________


Anyways, sounded fun, and easy, so I'm givin' it a try!  I also liked the idea of actually giving something back for "donations", something I don't see a lot.

0 Sweet Talkers: