Sunday, April 11, 2010

I recieved a Sunshine Award! THANKS!!!

I was extremely happy to wake up and find that Sea Willow Herbs  had awarded me a Sunshine Blog Award!


What made it especially great was that it happened to be fairly SUNNY out!

Yes, there are clouds, but the sun was definitely shining!

Even my Jones soda thought I needed some sun!

As part of the award, this is what I (and YOU who are nominated) have to do:
  1. Put the logo on your blog or withing your post.
  2. Pass the award to 12 well-deserving bloggers.
  3. Link the nominees withing your post.
  4. Let them know they received it by commenting on their blog.
  5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received the award.






3 Sweet Talkers:

Jennifer said...

Wow! You did have a sunny day! I love that message that you got in your soda bottle! I hope today is sunny too!

Jennifer :)

Jamie said...

Wow! Thank you so much! I am honored! It is always so flattering to find that someone enjoys reading my blog.

I hope the sun is shining for you today!

Best,
Jamie

M.M.E. said...

I love Jones Soda. They're almost as prophetic as fortune cookies.