Monday, April 5, 2010

Impromtu Etsy Shop Feature! Indy Grrrl Productions!

Just had to share with you this shop by Indygrrrlproductions
She makes the BEST surprise boxes. EVER.  I just got this one in the mail and it was AWESOME!!!  Every box is different!


Here is a sneak peek of some of the stuff I got in MY Mystery Box:


I also got a really yummy stick of chap stick flavored suspiciously like a CIRCUS PEANUT(oh wait, it WAS!) LOVE IT!!!!

Actually I love it so much I was naughty and bought TWO more!!

check out some of the other stuff in her shop
 

And of course I love this one!
Go on and see the other wonderful things in this shop! You wont regret it!

( I did this post cause I LOVE this store, not cause anyone told me to! :D)

6 Sweet Talkers:

Anonymous said...

ENJOY : )

Vinyl Rocks My World said...

I LOVE the packaging on your mystery box.. adorable! And that owl is precious. She did a great job putting it all together!

waterwaif said...

Everything looks adorable!

Jennifer said...

I totally love your blog background and your blog! I just checked out the mystery boxes and they are really great! What a cool idea.

owlsomegifts said...

all those items are so cute! especially that owl! Hoot hoot!

Laci Jo said...

the strawberry ribbon is even long enough to use as a hair bow! sweet!