Saturday, May 15, 2010

Saturday Blog Shopper! Price Changes!

Hi, I have decided after much deliberation, discussion, and whatever else, that I would change the prices in my store.  Now my Chain Me Ups will be available for only $10 a piece!!     (I have ONE listing for a LARGE chain me up and that is only $15!)  To celebrate this price change for YOU ONLY I will give you free shipping for this weekend only!!!!  If you have been waiting for this price change then GRAB one before its too late!    I have decided after watching my Chain Me Ups only get sold at a discounted rate that perhaps I was asking too high, and so this is basically my response to popular demand for lower prices.   I want to be fair to my customers as well as myself, and if they will sell at a lower rate then that's fine by me! I want you all to be HAPPY! lol

CODE TO SELLER:  PRICEISRIGHT10



>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Check out all the other SBS deals  HERE<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

3 Sweet Talkers:

Raige Creations said...

That is a GREAT price for these! I hope you sell out! Have a great weekend.

KayzKreationz said...

This is a great sale. Hope you do well. Happy Saturday Blog Shopping.

Sue May said...

these are amazing, very unique style and great price to boot! Lovely work!

Sue