Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I'm Back!... Ok MOSTLY Back ;D and Brave Girls Camp here I come!


So, finally got my internet back, although I must say DIAL UP was NOT my idea, it was literally the ONLY choice available, and it is only 56K to boot..... but hey I am just grateful I have SOMETHING!   I am on the downhill slide towards having my household organized, (although I probably have at least a few more days to a week to get it ALL done) but man oh man does it feel great to have all this stuff OVER WITH!!! I am also really excited that as a great little "cherry" on top of everything else I will be going to a thing called Brave Girls Camp in a few weeks!! So excited to have a little "me" time after all this working!  Brave Girls Camp is a neat thing I found on another blog about 6 months ago, and had been stewing and brewing up a plan to go ever since.  It is an art/life retreat for women, and I must say it is giving me some MAJOR "pre-Christmas" feeling jitters!   (To learn a bit more about it, check out their website here: http://www.bravegirlsclub.com   it will tell you all the awesome details, except for all the yummy surprises of course! :)   Anyways, glad to be back, hope I can get a little back up to speed, and I hope to get out at least ONE Monday Munchie recipe  before my trip!
Also got a new dress and curled my hair and took a few pictures to mark the moment I actually had time for ME  :)


Thanks for all you patient lovely bloggers, I surely missed every one of you!!!



<3<3Laci<3<3

2 Sweet Talkers:

Raige Creations said...

Welcome Back! You look great in the dress, and glad to hear you found some me time...a rare and beautiful thing with small children around!

Tara said...

Such a great Etsy shop! Feel free to follow us at www.dandygiveaway.com. :)