Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I can't believe I can finally BLOG AGAIN!

WOW! It's been a long tme since I was able to get on my blog!  being stuck out in thewoodswith firstdial up and then NOTHING wasso depressing!  Now I have my own cute little laptop and high speed internet and I am SO ready to be back!!!!!!

I am SO SO SOOOOOO grateful for family!  If it weren't for my mom and step dad I would not have been able to do this till next YEAR!  So anyways, it feels great to be back, and I have some really fun things coming up that I can't wait to share with you like a few tutorials and an awesome edition to my shop that will hopefully revamp my sales :)  Missed you guys terribly and hope you will forgive me for my long and hardly explained abscence.  Keep an eye out!

<3 <3 Laci <3 <3

1 Sweet Talkers:

Raige Creations said...

Welcome Back stranger!! We missed you too!