Thursday, February 11, 2010

Spring showcase

Wow, I saw last night that at 9 am my time the Spring Showcase would be going on sale and so I made sure to get on right at 9 and grabbed a spot on the 26th!  Hopefully it inspires some people to get out and buy my stuff, darn it!  for 15 bucks  I hope I get at least ONE sale!  We shall see,  Everybody seems to like my stuff, so I suppose its just that time of year, hopefully people will start thinking about what they are going to wear when they dont have to bundle up and come visit me  :)

There are still (as of this posting) quite a few spots open, sho if you have some great spring items be sure to get in on this showcase, I have a good feeling about it!

I will write more tonight, I'm off to get my hair hilighted!

Laci

1 Sweet Talkers:

Laci Jo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.