Wednesday, February 10, 2010

NEW STUFF!!

Got some new stuff done! here is a OOAK summer tote that I made on accident, (I WAS trying to make a hat lol!)

and here is a few new chain colors : I'm calling this color the Green Mile:


And I am still undecided on what I am going to call this color...any ideas that associate with my "Chain Me Up" prison/jail theme??
And here is the stuff I was working on last night and absolutely have fallen head over heels for!!! It's just a variation of my regular Chain Me Ups but this time I used CHUNKY yarn and I think they turned out fantastic!

Here is a bright fuschia color:
And a bright grass green color:
FUN FUN FUN! Tell me what you think, I would love to get some opinions!

XOXO Laci

1 Sweet Talkers:

NekiNaturals said...

I am a bag addict. Love the bag. In the process of making one today