Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Whats up Wednesday? My special order arrived!!

YAY! I asked Mary Mary Handmade  to make me a special bracelet with charms to represent my kids. (each of my kids had their own special animal designated them when they are born)   My firstborn daughter is a griffon (it is ALSO her name)  but since it is nearly impossible to get a stuffed animal griffon ANYWHERE, we use a lion as a substitute.  My son is an elephant, and my last little girl is a sloth.  (okay okay, sloths ARE cool, I SWEAR! they are fantastic swimmers, they give birth upside-down, and they are plain all around AMAZING creatures! plus-they are SO ugly they are CUTE!)  ANYWAYS, she has SUPER cute stuff and she was more that happy to do a custom order for me!  It took a while, but GREATNESS always does!

HERE IT IS AT LAST!:

LOOOVE IT LOOVE IT LOOOOOVE IT!!!!!


<3<3 Laci <3<3

1 Sweet Talkers:

Laci Jo said...

ok, my comments are working for ME at least..hmmm