Thursday, April 21, 2011

Alll good things are wild and free......

like, ME! lol, sorry guys I have been moving all OVER the place and have been completely neglecting my blog :(   HOWEVER, I make no promises, I don't know how ofter I will be able to post in the next little while because I am studying to become a Doctor of Philosophy in Holistic Health, and so will not have a lot of time for chatting.   I am very very excited about this and hope that I can eventually start giving some awesome tutorials on herbal medicine making along with yummy recipes (I've gone RAW!)   and so I thank you for your patience!


SO, I just had to share this little rant with you because I seem to be attracting really unprofessional businesses on Etsy lately.  BOO.   Most recently I bought a really neat shirt with a quote I loved on it, and 3 weeks later have YET to receive the darned thing.  Why? Because they apparently don't ever LEAVE to drop packages off at the post office..unless their lives depended on it...(and even then I'm not so sure...)   SO, I decided to get my money back and make my OWN version because the more I looked at the shirt the more it bugged me.  I could do it BETTER :)  


Check out the end result:  I am pretty jazzed with the results  :D








I love the bird and now I think I am going to have to make these in several different colors!

anyways, Have a GREAT DAY!!!!


<3 <3 Laci <3 <3

2 Sweet Talkers:

Becky said...

Hi Laci! Would you want to share something with us that you've made recently? ‎{Share the Love} link up party is starting tomorrow at mydomesticdesign.com! Please come link up!

Daniel Milstein said...

Good Share.I hope more people discover your blog because you really know what you're talking about. Can't wait to read more from you!