Saturday, May 8, 2010

Saturday Blog Shoppers: $2 off Any Pincushion!

This weekend I am having a special on all custom and OOAK pincushions in my shop! Convo me with code PIN2   and I will create a special reserved listing just for you!  Don't be shy with ideas either, I dont just do cactuses, I have done an eggplant in the past, (SEE HERE)  and can do just about any type of pincushion you can think of!  

                        My newest creation, a OOAK Sweet Snail!




        This little gal has had a makeover and is ready for ANYTHING!


         This jumbo cactus can double as a centerpiece when not in use!

         This tiny little one is just too adorable for words, and fits in the palm of your hand!



Go ahead and check out all the other wonderful deals back at the Saturday Blog Shoppers page below!

>>>>>>>>>SATURDAY BLOG SHOPPERS<<<<<<<<<<<<<


(also, check out my FIRST Behind The Curtain shop interview below and leave some comment love!)

7 Sweet Talkers:

KayzKreationz said...

The little snail is so cute. Happy Saturday Blog Shopping.

ArtistiKat said...

These are adorable!!! What a great feature. Have a fantastic Saturday!

Lolo said...

The pin cushions are cute. Great sale. Have a great salesday.

Raige Creations said...

great sale! And thanks for putting Eggbert on there too! He loves the attention - sadly he hasn't been getting much lately from me :(
the snail is adorable!

Art and Sew Forth said...

That snail is darling! Hope goes goes quickly...or slowly??!

Brigita said...

The pin cushions are adorable! All of them.

Have a great weekend!

Goji Berry said...

Really have a lovely weekend.
I guess I would have to say there is too much drama at times in the forums. I am not much for that and of course I dislike it when there is 0 in my conversation box LOL. I get excited to hear from anyone on Etsy:)